Saturday, October 4, 2014

~ Astrum Amicus ~

I finished this album around this time last year. I never got around to releasing it because I was in the process of moving and became so busy. Plus I had so such that I wanted to do with it; tape release, music videos, ect. and time was nowhere to be found.

I have progressed and made so much more music lately and have evolved away from this style, and this album has just been sitting on my hard drive. I felt it was time to just have it released so I can be able to move forward with what I would like to do next. I still very much love these tracks.
The album is meant to be listed to as a whole, as most of my albums do. It tells a story of two sisters, space travelers, arriving to earth. One starts to become more earthly than the other and both start to grow apart from each other. The other sister makes attempts to remind her of who she is and where she came from and how import it was to not forget her roots.
I wanted to release a short anime based book telling this story and explaining each song title.
Oh well, Either way, here is the album.